Novello Theatre (formerly Strand)
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. 8 steps up and through double doors to main Foyer (handrails on both sides).
2. 15 steps from Foyer to Dress Circle with 2 steps between each row.
3. 20 steps from Foyer down to Stalls down backstairs - ask member of staff to show you.
4. Staircases have handrails on both sides.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: no facilities.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Guide dogs not allowed in auditorium but staff can dog sit a maximum of 2 per performance.
3. Wheelchair Users: Separate access off Catherine Street - you will need help to get down four steps inside door. 2 wheelchair spaces and transfers available. You must bring an able-bodied person with you. Level access to Women1s WC from Dress Circle but 29 steps down from Foyer for men.