The Lyric Theatre opened as the Ford Center for the Performing Arts in 1998 as part of the extensive Times Square renewal project. The new facility combined restored elements of the condemned Lyric and Apollo Theatres that once inhabited the site. The venue was renamed the Hilton Theatre in 2005, the Foxwoods Theatre in 2010, and the Lyric Theatre in 2014.
- Built: 1998
- Number of Seats: 1622
- Record Gross: $769,136
- Show: Jesus Christ Superstar (Week Ending: Apr 23, 2000)
- Longest Running Show: 42nd Street
- Performances: 1,341
- Stage Door: Exit via the 43rd St. door (the back door). The stage door will be to your left. It is a glass door marked "Stage Door" located beneath a decorative stone carving of the word "Drama."
- Bathrooms: Ladies and Men's: Upper and lower levels. Accessible restrooms in dress circle lobby.
- Concessions: Orchestra level.