In 1913, producers Martin Beck, B.F. Keith, and E.F. Albee opened the Palace, a premiere vaudeville theatre that became synonymous with show business excellence and attracted legendary performers including Fanny Brice, Bob Hope and Judy Garland. The venue suffered from vaudeville’s Depression-era decline and became a movie house. The Nederlanders purchased, renovated and restored the Palace to legitimate theatre in 1966.
|Jul 9, 1965 -||The Nederlander Organization||Theatre Owner|
|Oct 23, 1928 - Jul 9, 1965||RKO Stage||Theatre Owner|
|Jan 28, 1928 - Oct 23, 1928||KAO Corporation||Theatre Owner|
|Mar 24, 1913 - Jan 28, 1928||Benjamin Franklin Keith||Theatre Owner|
|Mar 24, 1913 - Jan 28, 1928||Edward Franklin Albee II||Theatre Owner|
|Mar 24, 1913 - Jan 28, 1928||Martin Beck|