SHOWTIME AND PLAYBILL TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE ELIGIBLE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS AT TIME OF ENTRY.
THE SHOWTIME AND PLAYBILL TICKET GIVEAWAY (“SWEEPSTAKES”) BEGINS AT 10:14:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON MARCH 9, 2023, AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON MARCH 15, 2023 (“SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD”). SPONSOR’S COMPUTER IS THE OFFICIAL TIME-KEEPING DEVICE FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Showtime and Playbill Ticket Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Playbill Inc. (“Sponsor”), Showtime Networks Inc., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, and step-siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States, D.C., and wherever prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You must follow both Showtime and Playbill on Instagram and have a valid, public, Instagram account. If you do not already follow Showtime and Playbill on Instagram, visit https://www.instagram.com/showtime/ and https://www.instagram.com/playbill/ click on the “Follow” icon. During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, representatives of Sponsor will post on @Playbill inviting entry into the Sweepstakes ( “Sweepstakes Post”). To enter, “like” the Sweepstakes Post and tag one (1) friend in the Comments section who you think will be interested in the Sweepstakes and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. A free Instagram account can be created by visiting https://instagram.com and following the on-screen instructions to register. Note: "friend" is someone with whom you have a personal/professional relationship and who is eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Prior to tagging a friend, you must have their permission from them to do so for the purpose of participating in this Sweepstakes. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Instagram account for the Sweepstakes Entry Period. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Enter using an Instagram account registered in your name. Multiple entrants may not share the same Instagram account. In the event of a dispute, the natural person associated with the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. No robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated entries (collectively “automated entries”). Automated entries, or multiple entries, by the same person/Instagram account, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries. Entrants may not register/enter with multiple Instagram accounts. Submission of an entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Any comments made on the Sweepstakes Post must be suitable for presentation in a public forum in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Comments cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent, or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, professional or age group, profane or pornographic. Comment cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or any political agenda or message (in the sole opinion of the Sponsor). Comment cannot be obscene or offensive or endorse any form of hate or hate group. Comment cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or other people, products, or companies. Comment may not include any intellectual property of third parties, including copyrighted material or third-party trademarks. Comment cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission. Comment cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate and comment cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law. No group entries allowed. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on March 15, 2023.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER SPONSOR, SHOWTIME NETWORKS INC., INSTAGRAM, INC., THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OTHER SERVICE AGENCIES INVOLVED WITH THE DESIGN, EXECUTION, OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. COMMENTS POSTED WERE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
Any entry that does not comply with these requirements, in the opinion of the Sponsor, may be disqualified.
4. DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) winner will be randomly selected by the Sponsor on or about March 16, 2023, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE (1): One (1) prize winner will receive a voucher for two (2) tickets to A Doll’s House on Broadway and dinner for two (2) before the show. Performance of A Doll’s House will take place at the Hudson Theater located at 141 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $550. Voucher may be redeemed for a Monday - Thursday performance on or before April 30, 2023, subject to availability. Voucher must be submitted at least eight (8) days in advance of the requested performance per the instructions provided on the voucher. Date of performance of A Doll’s House is subject to availability and at Sponsor’s discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein, including any travel that may be required, are NOT included and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or substituted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. The dinner portion of the prize will be awarded in the form of a $150 gift card or pre-paid card. Card is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the issuer. The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of the prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent will contact potential winner via direct message and/or a comment on their post on Instagram on or about March 16, 2023, and potential winner will have seventy-two (72) hours from the time the direct message is sent to reply to the direct message with their complete name, address, phone, and email. If the potential winner fails to respond to the Instagram direct message within such seventy-two (72) hour period, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Once a response is received, and potential winner’s eligibility has been confirmed, arrangements will be made for the delivery of the prize. Failure to respond to the direct message notification with the information noted above within seventy-two (72) hours, the return of a notification as undeliverable, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period may result in forfeiture of potential winning status and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address or Instagram account.
7. OTHER CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, late, stolen, garbled, undelivered, or misdirected entries or for inaccurate entry or Sweepstakes information or for interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions or telephone transmission problems or technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, or for computer, network, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical, human or other error or problem relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prize winner, the processing of entries or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of websites. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of this Sweepstakes or websites utilized in the administration of this Sweepstakes or may be acting in violation of the terms of the website or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse, or harass any other person. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. The winner will be disclosed in a winner’s list and Released Parties are not liable for any misuse of such winner’s list by third parties. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entries by third parties.
10. RULES GOVERN: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
11. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of prize winner (available after March 17, 2023), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by May 16, 2023, to Showtime and Playbill Winner, 729 7th Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10019. Winner’s name will be sent after winner has been verified.
13. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Playbill Inc, 729 7th Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10019.