Long Island City
Ticket Manager is responsible for ticketing, group sales, discount codes, holds, press tickets and daily management of all the Rockefeller productions across our live events, activations, tours, and remount productions. Using both in-house ticketing and liaising with third party box offices
· Coordinating and managing tickets with various venue box offices
· Participating in regular sales meetings and serving as the ticket lead in meetings with senior staff
· Creating, analyzing, and presenting sales and ticketing reports
· Responsible for the sales and service of all ticket products across our live events, activations, tours and remount productions.
· Responding to incoming phone calls, and email inquiries for information on Rockefeller events.
· Provides excellent customer by responding to requests for information and helping as requested. Provide problem solving techniques to assist all customer inquiries and concerns.
· Manage daily activity using our in-house ticketing platforms and liaising with box office staff when a third party is involved.
· May perform other duties as required.
- Personable and calm under pressure
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and consistently accurate
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent data management skills
- Excellent judgment and the ability to work independently, as a leader, and as a member of a team
- High comfort with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Preferred Experience: Knowledge of Audience View & Spectrix
- Proficient in Dropbox, Excel, Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
Must be fully vaccinated
APPLY BY EMAIL
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is
encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your
preferred email client.
APPLY BY POSTAL SERVICE