Eric Krebs Theatrical Management
Eric Krebs Theatrical Management is looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and dependable college–level production assistants to join the team of the Off-Broadway musical .Romeo & Bernadette: A Tale of Verona and Brooklyn at Theater 555 on West 42nd Street. Students may receive Academic Independent Study Credit with approval of educational institution. Rehearsals begin on January 11, 2022 and previews begin on February 1, 2022.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in an Off-Broadway commercial setting. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Assistance during casting calls, rehearsal, and production.
· Assistance backstage as needed
Assistance to the various production departments (e.g., lighting, sound, stage management, scenery, props, etc.)
· Facilitating communication among production staff.
· Clerical support of production needs (e.g., copying, distribution/tracking changes in scripts and music, etc.)
· Box office, house management, concessions, etc.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com in the form of a single PDF document, with email subject line PRODUCTION ASSISTANT. No phone calls please.
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.