Brooklyn Academy of Music
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven Telefund Representaives to join the BAM Development team for a remote Telefund Campaign focusing on year-end gifts (through Feb 20). Part-time, 20 hours per week.
To succeed, you need to be persevering, goal-driven, and a passionate advocate of the arts.
Qualified Candidates will have: An assertive sales attitude and HIGH positive energy.
- Enthusiasm for the arts, with a strong drive to succeed!
- Passion for BAM and our creative community.
- Be highly motivated and a results-driven self-starter.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability.
- Meet and exceed revenue and call output goals.
- Past telefundraising experience strongly suggested.
Responsibilities: Perform outbound fundraising and sales calls
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, sales best practices, and standards.
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution.
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail; confirming and logging donor information and deliverables.
- Able to project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with the BAM audience, donors, and staff.
Monday-Friday 11:30am-1:30pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm (30 min break)
(days and times subject to change, and may include Sundays)
Compensation: Salary/Compensation is a combination of $15 per hour base pay plus 10-12% commission.
Application Instructions: Must complete an online application through BAM's website - no phone calls, emails, or walk-ins, please.
Brooklyn Academy of Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). BAM recognizes that historic institutional practices lead to a non-inclusive environment and is working to address diversity and inclusion in all forms. Individuals in BAM are experiencing their own pace during this process, which is not uncommon when addressing power and privilege. The Development department supports and continues to take part in this process.
$15 per hour base pay + 10-12% commission