Studio Coordinator Holiday Hire
We are looking to hire a studio coordinator for the Holiday season, with the possibility of continuing with the team into the new year. Whether you are looking for temporary employment or something permenant, please don't apply for this position unless you are available to work the days surrounding the holidays.
Looking for a fun, easy-going job with flexible hours in a convenient location? Are you a bright, technically inclined, well-mannered individual? Then look no further! Sunlight Studios, a brand new series of rehearsal studios in the heart of NYC’s theater district, seeks entry level Studio Coordinators to join our team.
Sunlight Studios features eight studios of various sizes to accommodate theatrical rehearsals, dance rehearsals, vocal lessons, book readings, fitness classes, seminars, yoga classes, corporate events, martial arts classes, theatrical readings, dance classes, piano/instrumental lessons, auditions, and more! Studios will feature box-in-box construction, Yamaha pianos, Harlequin floors, and built-in plug-n-play sound systems.
Sunlight Studios is open from 8am-11pm seven days a week. There are two coordinator shifts each day lasting 7-8 hours each (8am-3pm & 3pm-11pm) including one paid 30-minute “at desk” lunch break. Coordinators work anywhere from 3-5 shifts per week. Applicants must have strong computer skills, strong English skills (bilingual is a plus) and an outgoing personality. We are looking for individuals who share our vision for what this facility can grow into and are excited to pitch in to make it happen. There are times that you will be very busy and other times when you will have plenty of downtime. Studio experience is a plus.
Estimated Start date: ASAP
Please be available for late shifts (3pm - 11pm and weekends)
● Reception & Studio Coordination
● Greet Users
● Set up studios per User request (folding chairs, music stands, etc.)
● Answer phones
● Schedule bookings
● Invoicing and payment
● Maintain studios between bookings
● Maintain lavatories throughout the day (If you’re not capable of throwing on a pair of rubber gloves and plunging a toilet when needed then this job is not for you)
● Address vending machine concerns
● Address HVAC concerns
● Address network concerns
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your work resume and a cover letter answering the following questions:
● What about this position appeals to you?
● Please describe your level of technical abilities in areas such as computers, sound equipment, and high-tech office equipment along with any specific experience with Mailchimp, Google Suite, and/or booking software
● What qualities distinguish you as an individual?
● Are available to work from now, till at least mid January
Learn more at www.sunlightstudios.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
APPLY BY EMAIL
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is
encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your
preferred email client.
APPLY BY POSTAL SERVICE