The Shubert Organization is America’s oldest professional theatre company and the largest theatre owner on Broadway. Since the dawn of the 20th century, Shubert has operated hundreds of theatres and produced hundreds of plays and musicals both in New York City and throughout the United States. Shubert currently owns and operates 17 Broadway theatres, six off-Broadway venues, and the Forrest Theatre in Philadelphia.
Shubert delivers innovative ticketing solutions via its Telecharge, API distribution, and private-label technology, offering unparalleled distribution and marketing to the theatre industry and beyond. Its consumer-facing brands—Telecharge for retail ticket sales and Broadway Inbound for tour operators and the travel industry—sell millions of tickets each year.
TITLE: Strategic Account Executive, Broadway Inbound
HOURS: 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Must be available to work additional hours as business needs require, including evenings.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Provide sales and customer service support for assigned accounts and other repeat customers. Recommend shows, dates, seating sections, etc., and process the subsequent orders to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction. Provide routine maintenance on assigned accounts, including but not limited to running and analyzing sales and maintenance reports based on the specific and unique needs of the customer.
· Strategize, coordinate, and attend clients invites and events. Coordinate follow-up to events and invites to provide customer feedback to shows and to maximize sales opportunities.
· Provide feedback to and assist management with implement operation and procedural changes regarding activities, team productivity, and effectiveness of procedures, policy, processing, customer service and other related issues.
· Strategize, coordinate, and distribute routine email communications to assigned client regarding show updates and sales opportunities.
· Occasionally attend travel trade shows or sales events to assist in the acquisition of new business relations and deepen existing business relationships.
· Cover general group phone line during peak overflow periods and during breaks, vacations, and sick days.
· Minimum of one year sales or customer service experience, preferably dealing with customers via the telephone) and general office experience.
· Must have a strong interest in theatre and extensive knowledge of New York City.
· Superior verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
· Must be proactive, thorough and detail oriented.
· Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
· Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical, creative, and organizational skills.
· Superior computer skills, including above average proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Theatre or event ticket sales experience.
· Knowledge of the travel and tourism industry.
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: It has been and will continue to be the policy of The Shubert Organization, its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected categories.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability, for both our employees and our business.
We strongly encourage people of color, women, indigenous people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, people from marginalized communities, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
For our full statement and goals for EQUITY AND INCLUSION at The Shubert Organization, please visit https://shubert.nyc/press/edi-statement-92920/
Dec 19, 2021 -
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.