Stranger Sings! The Parody Musical
New York, NY 10040
Seeking a Social Media Manager to oversee all social media channels for the upcoming off-Broadway production of “Stranger Sings! The Parody Musical”, running August 5 – September 5, 2021 at the Players Theatre in NYC. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for curating and developing regularly scheduled engaging content across various platforms. The Social Media Manager will report to the Producing team with audience analytics as well as develop strategies for organic and paid campaigns to expand reach/engagement with prospective fans and ticket buyers.
The Social Media Manager will carry the following responsibilities:
· Create visual and written content for all show branded social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Tiktok.
· Develop unique organic social media strategies across all platforms with aim to grow the show brand and attract prospective ticket buyers.
· Analyze audience data to design creative initiatives for further engagement and expanded reach.
· Manage a weekly content calendar for regular posts across all channels.
· Compile show footage/images, behind the scenes interviews, and rehearsal clips to curate social media postings.
· Explore creative opportunities for unique engagement with fans and prospective ticket buyers.
· Represent and promote the show’s voice in all promotion and interaction with followers.
· Responsibly maximize social media campaign budget with aim for highest impact engagement.
· Track and report all audience data analytics to Producing team.
· Collaborate with Producing team and Ticketing Services to develop media strategies for higher ticket-purchasing engagement.
· Relevant work experience in social media marketing and/or audience development/engagement.
· Well-versed in audience growth strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, and Youtube.
· Strong marketing instincts with a passion for social media engagement.
· Ability to curate copy/visual content tailored to unique audience demographics across all social media channels.
· Experience with Canva, Photoshop, and/or other editing platforms.
· Ability to collect and analyze audience market data and develop strategies for wider engagement.
· Strong time management skills with ability to commit to set deadlines.
· Strong copywriting skills with a great sense of humor, creativity, and ability to represent the show’s brand voice.
· Ability to commit to roughly 10 hours/week of remote work, including weekly virtual or in-person meetings with Producing team and occasional attendance at rehearsals/performances.
· Be eager to explore new creative ideas as an engaged team player.
· Attention to current consumer trends and audience behavior analytics.
· Experience with video editing and photography a plus.
· Fan of “Stranger Things” a plus!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Social Media Manager” no later than Tuesday, June 15. Portfolios and/or examples of past marketing/copywriting work recommended.
STRANGER SINGS LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in its workforce.
June 21, 2021 - September 6, 2021