Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern
Yonder Window Theatre Company
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Yonder Window Theatre Company is seeking a Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern. Duration: May 2021 - August 2021 This internship is currently unpaid, but there is potential for a paid job offer at the end of the internship. Job Description:
- Creating content for social media
- Reporting on social media analytics
- Proposing and executing Marketing tactics and plans
- Managing social media accounts by scheduling posts through Sendible.com
- Recent Graduate with relevant degree or going into final year of study of relevant degree
- Excellent communications skills
- Self starter and able to work independently at times
- Strong eye for design
- Aware and up to date on marketing strategies and tactics
Preferred, but not Required:
- Budget creation for marketing plans/strategies
- Very comfortable with Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro (or any design platform that accomplishes similar results)
- Familiar with Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Comfortable with web design on Squarespace.
Commitment: For this internship we’re looking for a remote team member that can commit 10-15 hours a week. You can set your hours, however Yonder Window team members are spread across four different time zones so the ideal candidate can offer some flexibility.
To Apply, submit via email to email@example.com
Include a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio or examples of your work if applicable.
May 3, 2021 - August 31, 2021
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to admin...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.