New York, NY 10019
merch., the first Black-owned merchandise company to hit Broadway is growing! We’re currently seeking friendly, passionate, and accountable individuals to work merchandise sales in the 14 or so blocks we lovingly call Broadway. All candidates must be available to commit to working a minimum of 15-30 hours per week (4 shifts) and be able to work a minimum of 2 weekend shifts per month.
Training is required before working your first shift.
What We Ask:
- Providing engaging and quality customer service with each interaction.
- Maintaining brand and operational standards of visuals and cleanliness.
- Following proper cashier protocol.
- Counting, restocking and folding inventory.
- Provide product, brand and basic venue knowledge.
- Ensure lines are maintained with enthusiasm, patience and poise.
- Effectively liase with managers and colleagues while fostering a positive work environment.
What You Have:
- Retail or customer service experience.
- Strong basic math skills and basic technological understanding required.
- Ability to engage with customers, co-workers and management in a friendly and focused manner.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and an ability to effectively communicate needs.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- An interest/experience in theatre and entertainment is desired but not required.
- The ideal candidate is a fun and engaging quick learner and self-starter with gusto and a desire to grow! A background in sales or marketing? Even better!
What's the Pay?
- $15-$17 per hour
- Lunch Per Diem on two-show shifts
What are the hours?
- Shifts vary from 3 to 5 hours
Submit resume and cover letter or Apply online at: www.merchdot.com/work-with-us
merch. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
November 22, 2021 -