The Pekoe Group
NEW YORK, NY
Does this sound like you?
● You are SUPER organized and detail-oriented.
● You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
● You work so well with others, collaboration is your middle name.
● You can easily handle multi-tasking and time management in a fast-paced environment.
● You relish in completeness and correctness.
● You have at least one (1) year of work experience in a similar capacity, in a theatrical agency or theatre organization.
● You’re proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive, and Basecamp (Project Management System).
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
● Guiding the traffic flow of projects through the agency to clients via Basecamp (Project Management System).
● Managing projects from creation to completion, making sure no ad gets left behind.
● Proofreading all design and copy materials.
● Keeping master proofreading documents up-to-date.
What’s in it for you?
● Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after sixty days full time
● 401k and Retirement Plan after one year full time
● Vacation and Personal Days
● Agency Holidays Off
So what do you think: Are you the one for the job?
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected] with the subject line: “Project Manager Position”
No phone calls or visits, please.
Aug 29, 2022 - Aug 4, 2022
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.