Gillette, WY 82718
CAM-PLEX is seeking a Performing Arts Manager.
Plans, creates, coordinates, markets and implements sponsored events and theater shows as well as assist with local, regional and national events. Develops, maintains, and implements a comprehensive Rural Arts Program in partnership with the community which includes securing funding, marketing, public relations. Writes, facilitates, coordinates and organizes all aspects of CAM-PLEX grants. Acts as a spokesperson for CAM-PLEX on social media and ensures information is accurate and timely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with national talent agencies to curate and book a season of acts and artists to present at the CAM-PLEX Heritage Center Theater.
· Apply for and secure grants to fund the season and rural arts program.
· Partner and coordinate with the school district to have K-8th students attend a matinee from the season.
· Book popular entertainment as an internal promoter and through partnerships with outside promoters.
· Develop and adhere to a budget for the season.
· Be the point of contact for outside groups interested in booking the theater for rentals including dance competitions, recitals, school district student concerts, and other clients.
· Assist the sales and marketing team in advertising and promoting all events at CAM-PLEX. Curate relevant and accurate content for social media channels, digital signage, print signage, and website.
· Report to Director of Sales and Marketing and collaborate with Executive Director, other members of the Sales Staff, the Finance Staff, and the Operations Staff.
· Coordinate travel, hotels, hospitality, & other needs of contracted acts.
· Collaborate with the Technical Director and Box Office Manager extensively.
· Collaborate with our lawyer to ensure all contracts are approved before signing.
· Function as the Front of House Manager for season events and coordinate Front of House positions to be staffed for all Heritage Center events.
· Assist in varied duties for National Events with 10,000+ guests.
· Use of theater background and knowledge to bring theatrical standards and polish to events.
· Attend conferences and trade shows on behalf of CAM-PLEX in order to market the facility for event use. Offers presentations to local agencies and community groups in order to inform them of CAM-PLEX Activities.
· Coordinate with other community organizations for special celebrations and other opportunities related to appropriate series events
· Adhere to safe work practices and procedures
For more information, visit: https://www.cam-plex.com/p/about/employment
47,000-50,000 plus excellent benefits