New York, NY 10019
Tinc Productions, an event and theatrical production management company in New York City, is seeking a part-time Marketing Manager.
Established in 2007, Tinc Productions is a technical producing firm, providing experienced production management, technical talent, and event consulting. Tinc specializes in high-profile corporate events, meetings, Broadway and off-Broadway theatrical productions, fashion shows, and concerts in New York and throughout the world. Recent credits include Slava’s Snowshow (Broadway), Emojiland, The Play That Goes Wrong, Cagney, Puffs, Broadway Bounty Hunter, and Mike Birbiglia’s The New One. For more information, please visit our website (tincproductions.com).
The right candidate will be responsible for creating a new marketing strategy for the company, managing/creating new content for social media accounts, and building new promotional materials for the company. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales, and will collaborate with the President and other Senior Staff. If you are efficient, effective, and a strong communicator, enjoy a fast-paced environment and are a strong collaborator and committed to helping others find success, with creative problem-solving skills and a sense for innovation then we want to speak with you.
Marketing Strategies and Promotional Materials
· Developing and executing a strategic plan to for industry engagement to drive additional sales
· Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of clients both existing and new
· Creating new marketing materials such as company lookbook, website updates, and project proposals
· Managing Social Media Accounts
· Participating in company development, including documentation of policies, procedures, and best practices.
· Cultivating a positive, solutions-based atmosphere that fits within the “fact-based management” approach we bring to all of our projects.
· Working in an open office environment.
· Supporting and shaping the culture at Tinc Productions.
All candidates should possess knowledge of the events and entertainment industry with at least 2 years’ experience working in marketing and social media promotion. Other requirements for our ideal candidate are below. If you don’t meet all requirements but still feel like you are the right fit, please explain in your cover letter.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong project management and decision-making skills
· Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Proven experience designing promotional materials for distribution
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, such as Canva
· Metrics-drive marketing mind with eye for creativity
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
· Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
· Established press and media contacts
· Physical requirements of the job include standing, bending, lifting, climbing short ladders, and using stairs. Office location is on the 4th floor of a Midtown walkup.
This position schedule is flexible and will be negotiated with the appropriate candidate.
Salary and Benefits
This is a part time position
· Rate and work schedule to be determined with the employee
· Access to other additional employee benefits and educational services.
· Cell Phone service plan
Please email email@example.com, SUBJECT: Marketing, with the following:
· Cover letter or personal statement
· At least 3 professional references with contact information (phone AND email, please)
· Earliest available start date
Submissions will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis beginning Friday, April 23rd. This is a motivated search that will continue until the right candidate is found.
Tinc Productions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, veteran or disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. Tinc Productions is committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace.
$32 - $35 per hour