The Shubert Organization is America’s oldest professional theatre company and the largest theatre owner on Broadway. Since the dawn of the 20th century, Shubert has operated hundreds of theatres and produced hundreds of plays and musicals both in New York City and throughout the United States. Shubert currently owns and operates 17 Broadway theatres, six off-Broadway venues, and the Forrest Theatre in Philadelphia.
Shubert delivers innovative ticketing solutions via its Telecharge, API distribution, and private-label technology, offering unparalleled distribution and marketing to the theatre industry and beyond. Its consumer-facing brands—Telecharge for retail ticket sales and Broadway Inbound for tour operators and the travel industry—sell millions of tickets each year.
TITLE: Office Assistant, Broadway Inbound
HOURS: 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Must be available to work additional hours as business needs require.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Responsible for providing administrative support to Broadway Inbound. Duties will include:
· Organize ticket pickups and shipping
· Data Entry
· Compilation and distribution of weekly reporting (sales, customer service, etc.)
· Handle office supply orders and keep supplies organized
· Track invitations for staff and clients
· Manage calendars for VP and Senior Director
· Plan and track travel arrangements for office staff
· Record and distribute minutes for regularly scheduled meetings
· Backup support for customer service needs
· Other miscellaneous administrative tasks as required
· At least one year of office and administrative experience a must.
· Some customer service or sales experience preferred (especially via the phone.)
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Superior organizational abilities
· Excellent computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with little supervision
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: It has been and will continue to be the policy of The Shubert Organization, its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected categories.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability, for both our employees and our business.
We strongly encourage people of color, women, indigenous people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, people from marginalized communities, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
For our full statement and goals for EQUITY AND INCLUSION at The Shubert Organization, please visit https://shubert.nyc/press/edi-statement-92920/
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.