Arts Center of Coastal Carolina
Hilton Head Island
Under the direction of the Technical Director your duties include (but are not limited to):
• Construction, assembly, and installation of scenery for Arts Center productions.
• Working with the Technical Director on work allocation and scheduling.
• Assist in supervising any over hire and/or volunteer shop assistants.
• Supervise daily work of Staff Carpenter
• Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of the scenic elements during show runs.
• Supervise the shop upkeep and tool maintenance.
• Occasional running crew assignments on an as need basis.
•Participation as assigned in all Arts Center functions, including Galas, Fundraisers, Theater Series,
Rentals, the Presenting Series, outdoor festivals and education and outreach activities.
Knowledge of AutoCad and Vectorworks a plus.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Reports to: Technical Director
Employment Classification: Full Time Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible
Pay is Biweekly
$16.00 per hour
640.02 per week
APPLY BY EMAIL
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is
encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your
preferred email client.
APPLY BY POSTAL SERVICE