Logistics Customer Experience Specialist
Piscataway, NJ 08854
SwagUp is looking for a Logistics Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. This position will be dedicated to working on logistics for our customers ensuring their swag arrives without a hitch! Perfect role for someone that has been in a logistics role before with the desire to problem solve and help improve our customer experience.
We’re looking to scale our Customer Experience team to match the rapid growth we’re experiencing at SwagUp. The ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed problem solver, who is passionate about our mission: make creating and distributing impactful swag as simple as possible! Must be able to think quickly and work in a fast paced environment. We are a rapidly growing company without a lot of defined processes, so perfect for anyone that wants to have input to improve the company. This role is made to enhance clients experience and ensure we are a few steps ahead of any issues we foresee and work with Marketing and Tech on creating processes to avoid clients having a bad experience. We are a client centric company and always work on providing the best experience possible. As our company focuses on building out technology for our clients our Customer Experience team are key to providing feedback on developments needed. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with ability to grow, grab your helmet and join us to the moon!
- Assist clients with issues that happen with any of their shipments
- Work with carriers on submitting claims, invoices and troubleshooting any issues
- Reviewing any shipment error reports and working with clients to solve any shipment errors
- Oversee shipping status to stay on top of any issues that needs to be resolved with shipping carriers
- Provide feedback for any shipping issues that we should be aware of
- Work with Operations team on any shipments that are returned to warehouse
- Assist clients with any complex shipping quotes or questions
- Work with shipping carriers to file claims and provide shipment updates
- International shipments and custom delays
- 2+ years in logistics, plus if at at company that had technology platform and e-commerce experience
- Previously worked with shipments/logistics companies previously Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically with our clients as well as teams across the board
- Understanding of international shipments, updates from carriers
- Carrier and freight experience required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure
- Aptitude to build strong relationships and rapport with our client base
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Must be able to work independently on tasks and work well with others team members
- Love working with clients and understand clients needs always come first
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Reduce tension & frustrations of clients and ensure any issues are resolved
- Reduce the amount of shipping errors and costs
- Collaborate with Tech team on enhancing client experience and find the root of issues and determine solutions Increase customer retention performance once baseline is established
- Resolve shipping issues that come along and cases opened with carriers
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
SwagUp is an API first company where top brands can create, automate, and distribute swag. We take all the heavy lifting from design work, assembly, storage, and shipping worldwide. Our platform allows clients to work collaboratively with all their co-workers on any swag project without the headaches!
If you like challenging the status quo, and working in small, unstructured environments, you’ll fit right in.
We’ve accomplished so much in under 4 years, but we’ve just begun to crack the surface. We look forward to meeting you.