SpotCo, a live entertainment advertising agency, is looking for a Finance Associate to join our team.
This position will help assist in maintaining and controlling the GL accounts and business transactions of
the organization, to ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations and systems of internal
control. An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong accounting and analytical skills, an attention to
detail, and desire to work with a variety of people across all departments. Join us!
Assist the controller with the day to day, monthly and year-end operations of the business including:
- Manage Accounts Payable using accounting software and other programs.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording
accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted
for and properly posted.
- Perform accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling
books of accounts
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly
- Understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
- Analyze workflow processes
- Manage/track credit card activity.
- Oversee all intercompany transactions/reconciliations.
- Assist with annual audit
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially excel (able to use Pivot tables, v-lookup
and other advance functions)
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer and database savy
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.