Florida Studio Theatre
Sarasota, FL 34236
FACILITIES MANAGER - Florida Studio Theatre, a LORT D regional theatre in Sarasota, FL seeks highly motivated and experienced Facilities Manager for its 5 theatre complex. This role will oversee maintenance of all facilities - 5 major commercial facilities and 16 residential facilities.
Florida Studio Theatre is committed to developing a work environment that is reflective of the diverse community that it serves. Applicants from all populations and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Consideration for employment will be given to all applicants without regard to race/ethnicity, gender identity/sexual orientation, age or ability.
- Oversee all safety related issues.
- Oversee security hardware and policies.
- Oversee and maintain cleaning schedules.
- Oversee day to day operations of the facilities.
- Oversee facility vendors and vendor contracts.
- Develop and oversee a business continuity plan (how/where the business would resume quickly in the event of a facility failure).
- Oversee a facilities team of 3-4 employees and interns.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with building and equipment maintenance required.
- Supervisory experience/strong leadership skills.
- Must be willing to be on-call evenings & weekends in the event of emergencies.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb ladders, etc.
- Verbal & written communication skills, organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with HVAC, electrical & mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning materials, methods & equipment.
- Knowledge of safety precautions.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of personalities from executives to outside contractors.
- Knowledge of Manager+ and/or UpKeep is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
FST operates five stages, the 173 seat Keating Theatre, the 237 seat Gompertz Theatre, the 109 seat Goldstein Cabaret Theatre, the 110 seat John C. Court Cabaret Theatre and the 100 seat Bowne's Lab Theatre. FST also owns and manages a variety of residential properties for its guest artists, interns, and visitors. Properties include single story homes, two story homes, and multiplex facilities in the downtown and surrounding areas.
For more information, log onto our website at www.floridastudiotheatre.org.