Executive Assistant to SVP, Production/Co-Producer
Disney Theatrical Group
New York, NY 10036
Disney Theatrical Group currently seeks an enthusiastic, hard-working Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Production / Co Producer. In this role, the Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and project support to the Senior Vice President of Production, the Production department, and the creative teams of our shows during the production process.
This individual must ensure an efficient and approachable office atmosphere, manage the constant flow of information and proactively coordinate the demanding work load of the Production team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate poise, discretion, sound judgment along with a high-level of maturity and ideally will have experience as an executive assistant.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Vice President of Production/Co Producer, Production Department, and creative teams during production processes.
- Calendar Management: Facilitate meetings including communicating participants with time, location, attendees, and agenda. Set up conference calls and operate the videoconferencing system when necessary.
- Executive Travel: Coordinate domestic and international travel. Provide executives with complete and accurate itinerary and directions.
- Phone Coverage: Answer phone calls promptly and cordially. When executives are not immediately available, actively solidify a time to return and ensure complete follow-up.
- Expense Reporting: Reconcile corporate card payments promptly, and prepare expense reports for Finance Department.
- Departmental Office Management: Coordinate storage/facility needs, ordering supplies, business cards, stationery, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between Production Department and other departments, including the Executive Office and International DTG Offices
- Arrange weekly department meetings
- Assist in coordination of production events (Openings, Anniversaries, etc.)
- Take on specific projects as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: Candidates should have experience in theatrical production with an interest in producing and/or theatrical management (general management, company management, stage management). Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications is essential (Photoshop and InDesign a plus), along with excellent oral/written communication skills. The ideal candidate will be adept at understanding the nuances of supporting executive management, as well as various team members, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse styles and shifting priorities. Please note: this position can be physically demanding (running errands, occasional heavy lifting, etc.)
Additional Information: DTG is committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for the widest, most diverse group of talented professionals throughout their career trajectory. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in the field of theater, inclusive of race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression, ability, and sexual orientation.
NO CALLS PLEASE!
May 31, 2021 -