Cambridge, MA 02138
Director of Marketing and Communications
American Repertory Theater
361059 Administrative Manager
The American Repertory Theater (A.R.T.), a leading force in American theater, seeks a Director of Marketing and Communications. Reporting to the Managing Director, they are a member of the Executive Team and work closely with the Artistic, Development, Patron Services, and Engagement teams. They manage an experienced staff to create and execute strategic, marketing, advertising, and institutional branding. They will play a pivotal role in developing and communicating A.R.T.'s accessibility and antiracism policies and culture.
Candidates MUST meet the following basic qualifications in order to be considered for this role:
• Significant experience in the creation, execution, management, and implementation of creative, successful marketing and communications campaigns. 8+ years of experience.
• Supervisory experience with cross-departmental teams.
• A degree in arts administration, marketing, communications, public relations, or other related fields; Education beyond an undergraduate degree may count towards experience.
• Proficiency with CRM systems (preferably Tessitura), as well as knowledge of and interest in website analytics and ad serving tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/LYp87OSGzDapHoEGHZgQ2