SpotCo, a live entertainment advertising agency, is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our team to drive the strategy and effectiveness of our clients’ digital activity. This position will play a critical role in managing internal and external stakeholders towards the successful execution of digital campaigns, and serve as the client liaison for online advertising. We are looking for an individual with a passion for live experience and entertainment brands, paired with an expertise in digital across multiple platforms. This role requires a let’s-do-this attitude, a test-and-learn mindset, a curiosity for the constant change in digital capabilities and a penchant for storytelling. Join us!
- Develop and implement digital media plans that translate the marketing objectives and strategies of our clients’ brands into successful tactics that drive both sales and consumer engagement
- Direct internal and external teams towards successful execution of those media plans
- Support internal stakeholders in their development of campaign briefs, management of creative assets and
accurate and timely accounting of all digital buys
- Lead communication and provide oversight of campaign execution with our external partners
- Negotiate direct-to-publisher buys and large, custom campaigns with a keen eye towards projected performance, ongoing optimizations and alignment with key brand tentpoles
- Support weekly and quarterly performance reporting and develop insights that drive decision-making; be the
in-house expert on benchmarks, attribution models, KPI development, core audiences and their online behavior
and general media usage across key platforms and publishers
- Serve as the expert for digital strategy with clients as needed: including discussion of campaigns, budgets and measurement of performance and insights
- Be comfortable getting creative and having some fun. We represent some of the world’s most well-known and
exciting theater brands and audiences are often avid fans - we want to deliver that same passion and excitement
in our advertising!
- 3 years experience In Digital Media Buying, Performance Marketing or something similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and strong ability to multitask / prioritize projects
- Ability to keep calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a range of personalities
- Love of theatre and the arts a plus
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.