Development Operations Coordinator
Baltimore Center Stage
Baltimore, MD 21202
- The responsibilities, competencies, and expectations outlined below are representative, not exhaustive. Responsibilities may shift as needed to best align with organizational needs. Oversee daily operations in Tessitura related to donations; ensuring the accurate processing and reconciliation of all pledges and contributions; acknowledging all gifts within 48 hours of receipt; and generating daily income reports, monthly development income reports, forecasts, and budgets.
- Maintain accurate and updated constituent records for all donors and members in Tessitura, including but not limited to contact information, codes and attributes, relationships, media attachments, contact reports, and moves management strategies.
- Support cultivation and stewardship efforts for donors, work closely with Board of Trustees and serve as the primary Box Office contact for donor complimentary ticketing needs.
- Work collaboratively with Donor Relationship Manager to support all individual giving campaigns including renewals, acquisition, end-of-calendar-year, end-of-fiscal-year, monthly giving, and special funding via direct mail, email, and mobile giving.
- Work with the Marketing Department to create, proofread, and post all donor recognition lists online, in print, and in the lobby spaces.
- Analyze and evaluate Development department data regularly to understand trends. Work closely with Tessitura Database Manager to maintain data management best practices by staying current in the field and active on the Tessitura forums. Work to identify future opportunities for greater tracking efficiency and increased giving as a result.
- Assist Finance Office with routine finance and budgetary reports and forecasts; track departmental expenses.
- Coordinate the Gala auction and raffle database.
- Represent Development department on internal Tessitura Database team.
- Serve as staff support for development-related committee meetings, including Donor Relationships and Gala committees, and development-related events, including opening night receptions, occasional cultivation events, and the theater’s annual Gala.
- Provide general administrative support for the Advancement team.
- Required Competencies Strong Organization Skills: The ability to process and acknowledge gifts with accuracy and efficiency. Must be detail-oriented.
- Computer Literacy Skills: The ability to keep electronic files organized and to maximize the capabilities of the database software. This includes a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Analytical Skills: The ability to analyze and evaluate data and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Project Management: The ability to manage multiple competing priorities, efficiently and effectively.
- Communication: The ability to communicate professionally and compassionately through written and verbal communications.
- Relationship Management: Excellent social skills and customer service skills with an emphasis on building and maintaining meaningful and reciprocal internal and external relationships.
- Cultural Competency: An understanding and openness to continue learning of Anti-Racism and Anti-Oppression principles and practices, and the ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Key Expectations for Job Performance Active participation in Advancement team
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing individual and collective learning
- Prior fundraising experience and knowledge of the Baltimore community is appreciated, but not required
- Prior experience with Tessitura database or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is appreciated, but not required (training will be provided)
*PLEASE SUMBIT RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLE TO EMAIL BELOW FOR CONSIDERATAION*
June 14, 2021 -
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to adminjobs...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.