Dance Convention Event Staff
Palm Coast, FL 32115
ASH Productions currently produces a season of 21 dance convention events in cities across the United States from October to July. Candidate must be able and available to travel to all 21 events via airplane on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, and return on Sunday or Monday following each event. We are currently seeking Event Staff for our upcoming 2020/2021 Tour.
- Duties include but are not limited to: Various cleaning duties due to COVID-19.
- Executing sales on merchant platforms for Photo/Video (Zenfolio) and Merchandise (Shopkeep).
- Various administrative tasks as assigned by Convention Manager.
- Load-In and Load-Out of pre-function and office space at each event.
- Merchandise inventory.
- Adjust design of pre-function space based on each individual event location.
- Connect with clients to solve on-site issues which may be different at each event.
- Detailed setup and organization of specific Registration materials for each client at each event.
- Coordination of backstage, holding room, and facilitating traffic control throughout the event space.
- Desired Qualifications: Incredible organization and efficiency.
- Theatre Stage Management experience a plus.
- Independent, practical, and driven.
- Type-A personality with a proactive, goal-oriented mindset.
- Pursue tasks with a constant sense of urgency and purpose.
- Ability to control a crowd with grace and patience.
- Meticulous, with a strong drive to finish tasks given.
- Proficiency in Mac computer systems.
- Excellent Sales/Customer service.
- Knowledge of the dance convention industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Reliability, punctuality and ability to work in a deadline oriented team atmosphere.
- Experience with registration software or ability to learn incredibly quickly.
Candidates must be able and available to travel to all 21 events via airplane from your home airport on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and return on Sunday or Monday following each event. Flight, hotel, and transportation to and from the host city airport are covered by ASH. Event Staff are responsible for their own transportation to and from their home to their home airport.
Flat rate per event.
ASH Productions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. For further information about ASH, please visit www.ASHDance.com
October 21, 2020 - May 3, 2021