New York, NY 10019
Playbill is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
This is a Part-Time 10-15 hours/week (Monday-Friday, 2-3 hours/day), Entry-Level position. Position reports directly to the Customer Relations Manager.
Pay: $15+ per hour
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Answer questions via email and telephone
· Contacting customers via email and telephone and logging interactions
· Following up on calls
· Recording orders and tracking through fulfillment
· Generating reports
· Data research and entry
· Interact with other customer service reps within organization
· Minimum 2 years in customer service with a clerical component (service jobs are insufficient)
· Punctual, professional, and organized
· Precise in record keeping and staying on schedule (extremely important)
· Customer focused
· Excellent telephone skills and written and verbal communication
· Courteous and friendly, sometimes under pressure and during high volume periods
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, and Google Docs
· Ability to be confidential
· Knowledge of the theatre industry and a love of theatre itself, is a plus
Position is office and/or home-based (employee preference) with initial few weeks in the office during training. Office requires Covid-19 vaccitation and the wearing of a mask.
Job begins in October (exact date TBD.)
Include a cover letter and resume.
Please be sure to enter “Customer Service Representative” in the email subject line.