Atlantic Theater Company
New York, NY 10011
Atlantic Theater Company is seeking for a temporary, full time COVID Safety Monitor (CSM) to enact and uphold COVID safety guidelines.
· Maintain current knowledge of COVID-19 process, and best practices for prevention and response
· Support implementation to changes in COVID-19 safety policies based on updates to union, local, or federal guidelines
· Participate in the development and implementation of COVID -19 testing for company members. Manage and coordinate on-site testing protocols. Track and verify employee test results
· Track and maintain proof of vaccine, testing results and other related data
· Enforcement of the COVID safety plan for specific productions, events and miscellaneous occurrences, as needed
· Record and store all medical information from employees in a secure, confidential place
· Oversee the usage, stocking, restocking and distribution of PPE, and communicate PPE needs to the Operations team
· Other responsibilities as needed
· Prior experience in an operations, HR, stage management or artist relations role (strongly preferred)
· Familiarity with current state, city, and CDC COVID-19 guidelines
· Ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion
· Health-related experience in project planning and implementation (preferred)
· Has experience and skills in Microsoft Excel
· Strong organizational skills with an excellent attention to detail
· Ability to be flexible and positive to changes, updates, and new information
· Ability to work independently, stay organized, and anticipate needs
· Positive attitude is a must
CSM’s must undergo specialized training for this role. Atlantic Theater Company is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who identify as BIPOC, queer, trans, non-binary, candidates with disabilities, or candidates who are parents or immigrants are encouraged to apply. At Atlantic, we are committed to providing and maintaining a gathering place that is free of known hazards. In order to safeguard the health of our entire community, we are requiring proof of Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees moving forward.
This is a temporary, hourly (non-exempt) position, averaging between 35-50 hours per week at a rate of $25 per hour. Must be able to work potential evening and weekend hours. The position will run until at least January 2022 and requires working onsite at Atlantic Theater Company (or their rented facilities). Please email a cover letter, resume, and include salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Covid Safety Monitor in the subject line. No phone calls, please.