RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking a Coordinator, Wardrobe Logistics to serve as overall administrative and design support to the Wardrobe Department. The Coordinator, Wardrobe Logistics will assist on projects spanning corporate events, theme parks, cruise ships, and other projects, within the company.
Reporting to the Director, Wardrobe, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the in-house wardrobe team and designers with administrative duties as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the sourcing and shopping of wardrobe items, supplies, materials, etc.
- Research supplier pricing to achieve best possible expense savings.
- Assist in the coordination of all wardrobe needs between outsourced designers, build shops, vendors, in-house and on-site alteration teams, production management, and talent.
- Assist with scheduling departmental meetings, costume fittings and ongoing general maintenance needs of the department.
- Help with reconciling monthly wardrobe expenses and expense reports for assigned projects
- Assist in the coordination of all shipments & manifests.
- Assist in inventory and management of an expansive stock of costumes, shoes, wigs, jewelry, and accessories.
- Assist in the recording & documentation (electronic and hard copy) of all information relating to account wardrobe data as reference for future production and documentation purposes.
- Administrative duties as assigned
Please Note: While this is intended to be an accurate description of the job, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require that other or different tasks be performed as necessary and assigned. This position includes no wardrobe design assignments.
- Minimum BFA/BA degree or comparable costume/wardrobe work experience in the live entertainment industry.
- Experience in the entertainment and live event production industry
- Proficiency in iWork and MS Office applications
- Ability to meet deadlines, sometimes with narrow timelines
- Experience in theme park and cruise ship wardrobe genres preferred
- Extremely detail oriented and responsible
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Interested in learning about wardrobe operations and the costume design process.
A valid passport for the duration of employment for all travel-related roles. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or proof of exemption) will be required.
Company Benefits: Progressive PTO, CitiBike membership, Commuter benefits, Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pet-friendly office, Paid parental leave, 401k with company match, Employee Enrichment Program, complimentary tickets to Broadway/Off Broadway shows and industry events as available, Summer Fridays
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Director, Wardrobe
Status: Resident Resident: Team members who are expected to perform their job in the RWS New York City headquarters due to the nature of their primary duties and responsibilities.
Salary: $58,500 annual exempt salary
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At RWS Entertainment Group, our team of bold makers and mold breakers is made of a diverse group of people who we believe make our work stronger. Our stage actively chooses to uplift applicants with diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, sexes, national origins, political affiliations, socio-economic status, veteran and Disability status, and other intersectional dimensions of diversity.
We believe the diversity of our people is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our company’s achievement as well.
We are committed to ongoing learning and developing and implementing programs and initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in all areas of employment as well as through our creative process and projects.
Get in Touch!
Please submit at this link via JazzHR by 09/26/2021
$58,500 annual exempt salary