Box Office Associates
Daryl Roth Theatre
New York, NY 10003
The Daryl Roth Theatre is seeking part-time Box Office Associates. Associates are responsible for handling in-person sales and pre-show will call, and they report to the Box Office Treasurer. The typical schedule will be weekend shifts with some flexibility as needed.
Responsibilities of the Box Office Associate include but are not limited to:
- Selling tickets using the STAR (Telecharge) ticketing system
- Processing orders from authorized third-party vendors
- Distributing tickets to guests during will call
- Running nightly and weekly reports
- Cash handling
- Providing excellent customer service to our valued guests
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a box office or house management role
- Familiarity with STAR or other ticketing systems
- Strong organization skills, punctuality, and attention to detail
September 14, 2021 -
$19.00 an hour
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 0000017b-d087-d7b3-abfb-ddc764770000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.