The hit comedy show, Drunk Shakespeare, is seeking a full-time Bartender/Bar Manager to help run their speakeasy-style bar located in New York City.
We are looking for a professional, experienced Bar Manager to take on day-to-day
operations and evening drink service. We strive to provide patrons with a unique and
memorable experience where guests are immersed in the world of “Drunk Shakespeare”
as soon as they enter the building. Therefore, service quality is our highest priority.
This position will be full-time, with two days off per week.
Compensation will start at $12/hr + Tips. There is a $900/week guarantee.
Wednesday 5:00-11:00 pm (6 hours)
Friday- 5pm-1am (8 hours)
Saturday- 5pm-1am (8 hours)
Sunday- 5pm-11pm (6 hours)
Plus additional daytime hours as needed to receive shipments and deliveries.
Qualified Candidates must possess:
● At least 1 year of bartending experience in a high-volume venue.
● TIPS and relevant Food Handlers certification (or willingness to do the course
● an outgoing, confident, and friendly personality.
● PATIENCE, in working with our team in a fast-paced environment
● A strong work ethic, with a focus on professionalism and reliability.
● The ability to work independently while maintaining a collaborative attitude.
● Experience bartending in an entertainment-focused venue is a plus, though not
● Must pass a background check
In addition to bartending, qualified candidates will be responsible for:
● Maintaining Bar inventory
● Health Department Inspections and Food Safety
● Supervising barback and cocktail servers
● Cash handling, with reporting to the Venue Manager
● Working with the Director to maintain a quality patron experience
- Resume detailing bar and management experience, with an emphasis on theater or rapid
- cover letter detailing your experience and personality
- description or recipe for a cocktail you designed/made, plus a photo of the drink presentation
Dec 1, 2023 -
$12.00 – $20.00