Emerald Mountain Inc.
Beech Moutain, NC
Land of Oz seeks a multi-talented, ambitious ASSOCIATE PRODUCTION DESIGNER
Autumn at Oz is the largest Wizard of Oz festival in the world, a completely immersive theatrical experience where guests are engulfed into the classic story as you travel from the Gale Kansas Farm, through the tornado experience, and down the yellow brick road to the Emerald City. Along the way, meet all of your favorite characters for photo opportunities and see seven live performances. The Associate Production Designer will aid and work closely with the Event Production Designer to implement the vision and design of the event.
- Assist overseeing projects/ installations throughout the park.
- Generate/update appropriate paperwork such as ground plans, layouts, spreadsheets etc.
- Communicating with vendors and other third parties.
- Research and ordering of materials, supplies, etc.
- Tracking orders/arrivals.
- Submittals of invoices and receipts to management.
- Assist with installation of park decor, signage etc.
- Start Up/ Shut Down technical equipment of the park.
- Preform park walk throughs to maintain and ensure technical elements function as normal.
- Assist designer in quality control of stage shows. (sound, lighting, effects etc.)
- Troubleshoot various problems that may occur throughout day to day operation.
- Has theatrical scenic, lighting and/or stage management background.
- Proficient in Vectorworks, Photoshop, Excel.
- Has excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Able and willing to be hands on during installations.
- Must have valid drivers license.
August 25 - October 1, 2022
Housing and Travel Provided.
Please submit resume when applying.
Aug 26, 2022 - Oct 1, 2022
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.