Florida Studio Theatre
Florida Studio Theatre, a LORT D regional theatre in Sarasota, FL seeks highly motivated and experienced Associate Director of Marketing.
The Associate Director of Marketing supports the administrative functions/operations of the Marketing Department including, but not limited to: develops show logos and promotional brochures, designs weekly print ads, serves as part of the lead writing team for newsletters, manages social media accounts and groups, creates and sends promotional emails, directs select photoshoots, manages annual playbill ad sales campaign, directs photoshoots and serves as lead in-house photographer, manages Marketing Intern. This position reports to Director of Marketing.
· Graphic Design
· Lead graphic designer for all show logo creation
· Designs ads for newspapers, magazines, and digital
· Designs promotional materials including but not limited to brochures
· Creates and sends promotional eblasts using Constant Contact
· Manages all social media platforms
· Contributes new and creative ideas for content marketing
· Directs select photoshoots for professional productions throughout the year.
· Lead in-house photographer, capturing images including: live event photography for summer productions and the FST School, promotional shots of facilities, on-site restaurant menu items, and special event photography
· Ad Sales Campaign
· Manages annual playbill ad sales campaign with support from Director of Marketing
· Supports Director of Marketing in management of Marketing team
· Manages Marketing Intern with support from Director of Marketing
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent Writing Skills
· Excellent Graphic Design Skills
· Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
· Experience managing social media accounts and paid social media advertising for business
· Minimum of 3-5 years of previous professional experience
· Strong ability to plan and prioritize
· High level of organization
· Experience with DSLR cameras
· Past ad sales experience a plus
· Experience with Tessitura a plus
· Experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects a plus
Salary - $50-55k/yr, based on experience.
Florida Studio Theatre offers health benefits, including vision and dental, as well as paid time off and sick leave. Also offered: paid parental leave and a generous employer match 401k program.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
FST operates five stages, the 173 seat Keating Theatre, the 237 seat Gompertz Theatre, the 109 seat Goldstein Cabaret Theatre, the 110 seat John C. Court Cabaret Theatre and the 100 seat Bowne's Lab Theatre.
For more information, log onto our website at www.floridastudiotheatre.org.
Dec 29, 2021 -