By Playbill Staff
04 Sep 2012
A companion site to the popular Playbill Vault
Playbill Memory Bank users will enjoy the following features:
· Bank their personal theatregoing history with Playbills from the Playbill Vault. A “Bank It” option has been added to the Playbill Vault in which users can automatically add the Playbill they are viewing to their Memory Bank with one click.
· Plan for future theatre outings with a personalized, shared theatre planner
· See pictures and videos from the stage door and beyond
· Upload ticket stubs
· Share with Facebook, Twitter and Google+
· Control their public and private viewing options
· Play producer with a “Wish List” of shows and casts not yet on Broadway
"Playbill is one of those rare magazines that is both an informational tool and a keepsake. We understand that the magazine serves as the one tangible connection audience members have to remember their wonderful experience at the theatre," said Philip Birsh, President and Publisher of Playbill. "Now we have given theatregoers the ability to expand upon that experience as we as a company grow in the digital realm. This new tool will allow theatregoers to not only have a place online to keep their Playbill collection forever, but also give them a way to connect with other people and create new theatregoing memories."