Signature Theatre, one of New York's leading Off-Broadway theatres, is seeking part-time Ticket Services Representatives. Founded in 1991, Signature Theatre exists to honor and celebrate the playwright, producing seven to nine productions annually at the 75,000 square foot Frank Gehry-designed Pershing Square Signature Center, which features three theatres, two rehearsal studios, a central, public lobby with a café and bookstore, as well as administrative offices. In 2005 Signature began its groundbreaking Signature Ticket Initiative, providing affordable tickets to all of its productions.
Ticket Services Representative is a part-time position and reports directly to the Ticket Services Manager and Assistant Ticket Services Manager. The position is part of a team that represents the call center, concierge, and downstairs box office in our multi-venue facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering our busy phone queue to sell tickets and subscriptions, and respond to customer service inquiries
- Assisting in concierge will-call pick-up before shows
- Selling tickets and answering questions at the downstairs box office
- Maintaining relationships with our loyal base of over 5,500 subscribers
- Responding daily to Ticket Services email inquiries
Candidates must have experience with ticketing systems in a professional capacity. Tessitura experience preferred. This is a part-time hourly position without benefits, working both weekdays and weekends.
Please email cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com. Please include “Ticket Services Representative” in the subject line. E.O.E. No phone calls, please. For more information about Signature, visit: www.signaturetheatre.org.