The Manhattan Club, New York City's first Luxury Urban Timeshare is seeking a Club Lounge Attendant. Opened since 1997, presently having 296 suites, we experience consistently high occupancy rates.
As a Club Lounge Attendant you will be responsible for providing professional and courteous service to all guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience.
Requirements of the position include basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards and guest relations, excellent communication skills, and a friendly demeanor. This is a full-time position and requires flexibility to work various shifts including days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Must have proper New York State bartending certification or be willing to obtain it.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and seat guests and serve them in a professional and personalized manner;
- Proper set up of the bar and breakfast areas, including maintaining stock, cutting and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, picking up supplies from storage areas;
- Set up for in-house functions when applicable;
- Monitor quality of food & beverage being served in a consistent way including storage of all perishables daily;
- Abide by all State, Federal, and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages;
- Inputting orders into a register at the point of sale and creating a check for each guest to maintain accountability for all food and beverages served, adhering to proper check and cash handling policies and procedures;
- Attend to customer complaints and questions while practicing good customer relations;
- Maintain cleanliness of lounge and service areas;
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by management.