Alienne Productions LLC seeks a Production Stage Manager for our upcoming production of ALIENNE: THE MUSICAL ADVENTURES OF MY LITTLE MARTIAN at the NY Fringe Festival. Experienced candidates only, please. AEA or non-union.
• The show is a one-hour, 7-actor family musical.
• Actor auditions July 8th-10th.
• Two-week rehearsal period from July 25th - August 8th.
• Rehearsals in the evenings, with specific times and dates to be determined based upon PSM and cast availability.
• 5 performances, at the 14th St. Y, between August 8th and 24th. (Specific FringeNYC dates are still TBA).
• Performance times will range from noon to evening — no late nights.
PSM responsibilities will include: recording blocking, creating rehearsal reports, communicating with actors and creative team, running tech rehearsals, operating light and/or sound board during performances, etc. You will be needed at all performances.
ALIENNE is a fun and playful show with a warm and collaborative staff. Come join our team!
For more info, please visit www.aliennethemusical.com